The Leadership Louisville Center offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities for companies in our region, providing them with visibility to thousands of business and community leaders. These sponsorships not only allow the Center to continue offering the highest-level programming and events, but also enable us to connect our partner and sponsor companies with the brightest minds and most successful organizations in Louisville.
- Annual Leadership Louisville Luncheon – traditionally held in partnership with the Office of the Mayor, this must-attend civic event brings together over 1,000 regional leaders and Leadership Louisville Center program graduates each year
- Annual Leadership Summit – attendees spend the day with more than 400 of Louisville’s top leaders, learning from star-powered speakers.
- 100 Wise Women series – attendees learn from accomplished and inspirational women leaders in this series of breakfast forums connecting women of all career stages and backgrounds
- Program sponsorships – sponsor a meal, an event, a program day or an entire class
- Scholarships – make a contribution to the Leadership Louisville Center’s scholarship program and ensure that qualified, diverse leaders continue to be represented in our programs
- General donations – to ensure the continued health and stability of our organization.
Want to know more? Call Jennifer Stevens (502) 561-0458 or email.